What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used to make sites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you:
- see what cookies you have and delete them individually
- block third-party cookies
- block sites from certain sites
- block the setting of all cookies
- delete all cookies when you close your browser